Top 20 Funny Study Quotes
The end of the semester is a time for preparing, celebrating, and organizing. But it’s also a time for studying. Before the semester is over, you must take and pass your finals. Don’t let the festivities get in the way of your studies. Pull yourself together, and set up study sessions with your friends to ace your finals. Here are some tricks to help your study sessions.
1. Clean up your study space. Make sure you have all of your study materials organized, and where you can find them.
2. Make lists of specific subjects you know will be on the exams and study them one at a time.
3. Go through your notes from the semester, and organize them by chapter or section.
4. Divide subject material up among your study group. Have each member fully research their assigned section, then quiz everyone else during your study sessions.
5. Make notes as you go, and determine which subjects you need to study more than others.
6. Create flash cards, study maps, outlines, and any other study material that works for you. Schedule study blocks throughout the day to look at your notes and go through the study materials.
7. Use smaller notebooks and your flashcards to study while on the bus or tram. Take every opportunity you have to grab a few minutes of study time, such as while doing laundry, waiting in line, sitting in a waiting room, or waiting for class to start.
8. Take study breaks. You can easily wear yourself out if you study too much at once.
9. Break your study sessions up into equal times. Choose one subject to study at a time, and rotate them.
10. If you’re struggling with any of your classes, talk to your teachers. Set up a session to go through the material one-on-one to help you understand it clearly.
11. Reward yourself after each session. Watch a movie, read a book, or hang out with friends. Get away from your studies for a bit.
12. Take care of yourself. Eat properly and get some exercise.
13. Don’t stress yourself out. Take things one day at a time, and review every day.